NOTD: 25/06/2013

Hi!
Today I want to show you my weekend manicure. For my nails I used e.l.f. Coral and China Glaze Blonde Bombshell
nail polishes, nail enamels, nail lacquers

I first applied 2 coats of e.l.f. nail polish in Coral and then sponged some China Glaze Blonde Bombshell on my nails. And here is the result.

notd nails of the day
bling, pink gold nails
pink gold bling


Follow on Bloglovin

MAKEUP MONDAY LINK UP

Comments

  1. I just love this color combo! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty and a lovely combination! I love the gold shimmer in the ELF polish - gorgeous.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice and kawaii nail polish. you do this your own, amazing. and i love the color, heheheh, so beautiful.


    xoxo;
    http://dreamcastlez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Elf nail polish is amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one great combo
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment