NOTD: Maybelline Colorama #181 April 19, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Hi! So today on my nails is this very pretty Maybelline Colorama #181 nail polish that was sent for me from Maybelline. On my nails you can see 2 coats of Maybelline Colorama #181 and 1 coat of INM OTD top coat. Comments Essie Rae19 April, 2013 20:36What a unique color! It's really coolReplyDeleteRepliesLeelo19 April, 2013 23:23It is unique and I love it!DeleteRepliesReplyReplythe creation of beauty is art.19 April, 2013 21:25What a cute shade!the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyXlovehappyx19 April, 2013 22:35what an interesting yellow green shade!ReplyDeleteRepliesLeelo19 April, 2013 23:26It is interesting and different shade.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAlly20 April, 2013 02:34This color is not my favorite. It's interesting but I don't think it would look great on my nails.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRainbowify Me20 April, 2013 10:04I love the shimmer in it, it's pretty!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytara22 April, 2013 02:25what a unique color! love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown24 April, 2013 00:30What a wild color!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
What a unique color! It's really cool
ReplyDeleteIt is unique and I love it!
DeleteWhat a cute shade!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
what an interesting yellow green shade!
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting and different shade.
DeleteThis color is not my favorite. It's interesting but I don't think it would look great on my nails.
ReplyDeleteI love the shimmer in it, it's pretty!!
ReplyDeletewhat a unique color! love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wild color!
ReplyDelete