NOTD: 26/04/2013

Hi!
Today I show you what was on my nails yesterday. Those who follow me on Instagram have already seen it ;)
Yesterday I had to go to a party and this design was inspired by my party dress.

layering manicure, stamping
wet n wild, maybelline

What I used
-  Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Club Havana
- black stamping polish ordered from Born Pretty Store
- stamping image plate A36 from eBay
- Maybelline miniColorama in Honey Crystals





PS! There is still  time to ENTER  MY GIVEAWAY!


Comments

  1. You're, like, REALLY good at stamping. I'm impressed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love the pattern and the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange and black together. I think bright lime green and black would look stunning together. You should try and share with us ladies. x

    buy garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nail designs - forever beautiful patterns

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stamping thing look like a sorta of henna design! pretty! i think a white with pink designs would look really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment