Instaweek #8

Hi!

Another week is ending and here is a little post about what I posted to Instagram this week ;) As you can see then this week I had something with spring &  flowers......
beauty by miss l
Follow me on Instagram & Bloglovin

Don´t forget that I have two blog giveaways running and you still have time to enter them. The first one is open internationally and the second one is for U.S and Canada only.

Comments

  1. I cannot ever get on to follow anyone on Instagram - I know there are some viewers for PC and MAC and that's what I need as I don't want to use my phone - I don't keep my nose in my phone so I don't like programs that ONLY work for phones. Where to go to follow your instagram on PC? I know many folks in same boat I am in. I don't think enough folks who blog using mostly instagram photos realize how many followers they are missing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment