This morning I received Sigma Beauty newsletter and there was this Top10 bestselling Sigma products. Since I like all kinds of Top10s then I just had to share it with you :)
![]() |
| image from Sigma Beauty blog |
As you can see their most popular product is F80 Flat Kabuki and I am not surprised. I have it and I like it a lot! (Which reminds me I still haven´t written review about it :S) Next bestselling product is their vegan-friendly Mrs Bunny Essential Kit that contains everything essential for great makeup application. On the third place is Limited Edition Paris Palette. This palette contains 8 eye shadows, 2 blushes, 1 highlight and also two brushes. The fourth bestseller is E25 blending brush. Next popular product is their patent pending Dry´n Shape. This product is great for completely drying and shaping your most dense brushes in 4-6 hours. This is definitely something I want to order when they have some free worldwide shipping event (shipping to Estonia ain´t the cheapest one :( ). On the sixth place is Performance Eyes Kit. This kit contains 8 brushes for pretty and professional eye makeup looks. Sigma´s next bestseller is F40 Large Angled Contour brush. As said on Sigma website it is for contouring cheekbones and also suitable for applying blush. Next we have another brush kit - Mr.Bunny Travel Kit. This brush set is also vegan friendly and contains 7 brushes (pencil brush, tapered blending brush, eye shading brush, small angle brush, large powder brush, large angled contour brush, foundation brush) and a brush container that keeps them organized. The ninth bestselling product is Brush Cup Holder and the last, but not least is Essential Kit. Essential kit contains 12 brushes for eyes and face.
Here is also a coupon code that gives you 10% off your entire Sigma Beauty purchase. Code JAN2013 is valid until January 31st and when you purchase $30 or more then you will also receive a complimentary gift :)
*This post contains affiliate links.


Comments
Post a Comment