January 2013 favorites

In January I loved these products......

Keune Care Line Vital Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner. I started using these travel size products 3 weeks ago and so far I absolutely love them. 
keune Šampoon ja palsam

 LÓreal Elvital Total Repair Leave-in Conditioner. I have been using this since September and again. LOVE! It makes my hair easily manageable and doesn´t weigh hair down. 
leave in conditioner

Dermosil Compact Powder in Deep. When I received this then the name Deep scared me a bit because I thought that maybe it is very dark, but actually it suits my light skin very well.  
kompaktpuuder

My favorite nail polishes in January were Models Own Peaches&Cream and Dermosil nail polish in Seashell.
models own, dermosil

My new favorite brow product is Oriflame Beauty Brow Kit. I also liked MUA Gel Eyeliner in Underground and MUA Professional Eye Primer. 
brow kit, eyeliner, eye primer

My favorite hand cream in January was Lavera Basis Sensitive Hand Cream. Too bad it is empty already :( 
kätekreem

Which were your favorite products in January?

Comments