Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge: week 1

I am participating in Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge hosted by Lisa from Lisa´s Nail Obsession. For this week the task was: Think Pink - Wear your favorite pink nail polish and nail art. 

It was very difficult to choose my favorite pink, but finally I chose Wet n Wild Dreamy Poppy. I used one of my favorite nail art technique for this design - sponging. I sponged some China Glaze Gold Digger on tips of my nails. The result looked really pretty in the sunshine ( too bad I just didn´t have time to take the photos then). Btw this time I had to use my old Sony compact camera for taking photos and so the quality of the pics is..... not so good. 
What I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Wet n Wild Dreamy Poppy
- China Glaze Gold Digger
- Poshe Topcoat






Comments