31 Day Challenge: Day 9 - RAINBOW nails

So rainbow nails for day 9. I had great idea, but... well it didn´t turn out the exactly the way I planned. If this wasn´t a challenge mani then I would have named it "Something from fail category...." :P
Products used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Party Blue
- Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Wonder Violet
- Barry M Indigo
- OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
- green nail art polish from Born Pretty Store
- Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Urban Lemon
- OPI Atomic Orange
- Aden Cosmetics Art Nail Polish in red
- dotting tools from Born Pretty Store
- Poshe Topcoat


Check also out what these lovely bloggers did for today´s challenge:
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
-Mari at Nailista 
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
-Gini at Sassy Paints 

Comments