31 Day Challenge: Day 6 - VIOLET nails

For today´s challenge we had to do violet nails. I was lazy this time and so I decided to use one coat of Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Wonder Violet and then added one coat of OPI DS in Extravagance.
What I used:
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Maybelline miniColorama Wonder Violet
- OPI DS Extravagance
- Poshe topcoat

Check also out what these lovely bloggers did for today´s challenge:
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
-Mari at Nailista 
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Gini at Sassy Paints 
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance


Comments

  1. Beautiful color doesn't need anything extra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I'm late commenting! Perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment