Time for anothet Questions Wednesday! This time the questions are color related.
My favorite color for a long time has been turquoise blue. I just love it :D My least favorite.... well there really isn´t a color that I hate, but I guess it would be somekind of ugly or muddy green or brown probably.
2} What is your favorite color in a lip product?
Definitely ligther pink tones and nudes. They are so easy to wear for everyday looks and they go with almost everything
3} What is your favorite color for eyeshadow?
Lately I have started to love pinks :S Strange - I know! I also love love love champange shades and golden eyeshadows.
4} What was your favorite color as a child?
I can´t really remember, but I think it might have been red or yellow.
5} What is your favorite color combination?
I love black combined with something bright. For example black&bright pink, black&yellow, black&bright orange, black&gold etc. :D
Questions Wednesday is now hosted by aly7 from Wonderland Beauty. So click on her blog and see what other bloggers answered!
Questions Wednesday is now hosted by aly7 from Wonderland Beauty. So click on her blog and see what other bloggers answered!
Comments
Post a Comment