I ordered Aubrey Organics Peppermint&Tea Tree Organic Lip Balm from iHerb.com when they had their weekly offer, which gave me 10% off from entire Aubrey Organics line and so it cost only $2.26. I have used it since January and I love it!

What they say about it on Aubrey Organics homepage:
Ultra-conditioning balm softens and hydrates your lips with Rosa Mosqueta® oil and other organic ingredients. Try cooling peppermint and tea tea or any of our other fun flavors.
My opinion about it:
*If you haven´t ordered from iHerb.com before then you can get an extra 5$ off when you use code ROH837
*Kui sa pole varem iHerb´st tellinud aga sooviksid seda teha ja samas säästa oma esimselt tellimuselt 5$ siis kasuta tellimisel koodi ROH837
What they say about it on Aubrey Organics homepage:
Ultra-conditioning balm softens and hydrates your lips with Rosa Mosqueta® oil and other organic ingredients. Try cooling peppermint and tea tea or any of our other fun flavors.
|
| Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Oil | High in antioxidant vitamin C & nutrients; moisturizes & protects |
| Other Organic Oils | Soften & condition; restore moisture balance |
My opinion about it:
What I like about Aubrey Organics Lip Balm - Peppermint&Tea Tree:
- nice and minty (too minty for some probably). I love the fresh and cooling minty feeling it leaves on my lips.
- peppermint scent
- moisturises and nourishes my lips nicely. Even with the coldest weather my lips were still in perfect condition.
- goes on smoothly
- price is great (iHerb regular price $2.51)
What I don´t like:
- I´m not very fond of the taste. Sometimes the taste reminds me too much of the tea tree.
In conclusion: I love this lip balm. I lasts quite long time and even with the coldest weather my lips were in perfect condition. Definitely something I would buy again.
Eesti keeles ka :)
Aubrey Organicsi Orgaanilisel huulepalsami piparmündi ja teepuuõliga tellisin ma iHerb.com´st kui neil oli 10% soodustus kõigile Aubrey Oganicsi toodetele ja seega tuli selle hinnaks vaid 2,26$ ehk umbes 1,8€. Olen seda kasutanud alates jaanuarist ja ma armastan seda huulepalsamit!
Minu arvamus Aubrey Oganicsi piparmündi ja teepuuõliga orgaanilise huulepalsami kohta:
Mis mulle meeldib:
- mõnus pipamündine (mõnedele kindlasti liiga pipamündine). Mulle väga meeldib see värske ja jahutav tunne mille see huuleplasam huultele jätab.
- piparmündilõhn
- niisutab ja hooldab mu huuli. Isegi kõige külmemate ilmadega olid minu huuled alati kenad ja ei olnud mingeid probleeme.
- mõnus ja lihtne kasutada
- hind on väga hea. (iHerb´i tavaline hind on 2.51$ ehk siis umbes 1,9€)
Mis mulle ei meeldi:
- maitsest ma väga vaimustuses ei ole. Kohati tundub maitses liiga palju teepuuõli.
Kokkuvõttes: Mulle väga väga meeldib see huulepalsam, sest ta kestab kaua ja hooldab mu huuli. Kindlasti on tegu millegagi mida a tulevikus ostaksin.
* Aubrey Organicsi huulepalsam on saadaval ka eestimaistes e-poodides Gaia Cosmetics ja Mahekaup.eu hinnaga 4.35€.
Comments
Post a Comment