After I did my NOTD post on Tuesday I realised that I have another similar bright red nail polish as China Glaze Poinsettia. So I swatched and compared Barry M Bright Red and China Glaze Poinsettia and here are the results.
 |
| L-R: China Glaze Poinsettia, Barry M Bright Red |
I made pictures in different lighting to see the differences between the two nail polishes
 |
| L-R: Barry M Bright Red, China Glaze Poinsettia |
 |
| L-R: Barry M Bright Red, China Glaze Poinsettia |
 |
| L-R: China Glaze Poinsettia, Barry M Bright Red |
 |
| L-R: Barry M Bright Red, China Glaze Poinsettia |
They both are opaque in two coats and they try quite quickly. In some lights CG Poinsettia has some hints of coral, but in my opinion these look similar. What do you think? Dupes or no dupes?
Võrdlesin siin siis kahte punast küünelakki: China Glaze Poinsettia´t ja Barry M Bright Red´i. Minu arvates on need lakid sarnased. Mis teie arvate? Samasugused või mitte?
Comments
Post a Comment