The Christmas Tag

I found this tag from: http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com/ and since it seemed fun to do then I decided to do it also. 

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I have never tried Egg Nog and so I definitely prefer Hot Chocolate

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
"Santa" wraps them. It wouldn´t be the same if the presents would be under the tree without wrappings.

Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
We are using coloured lights on our tree. 

Do you hang mistletoe?
No. Hanging a mistletoe is something we don´t do here in Estonia

When do you put your decorations up?
When I get this special Christmas feeling or in the end of November :P

What is your favourite holiday dish?
Christmas wouldn´t be perfect without black pudding aka blood pudding aka blood sausage
Picture from toidutare.ee

Favourite Holiday memory as a child? 
I have sweet memories of all my holidays as a child and so there is very hard to point out a favourite one.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don´t remember how old I was or how did I find the truth about the Santa. Its like I suddenly just knew it. 

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? 
Yes

 How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We decorate our tree with coloured lights, baubles and tinsels.

Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I LOVE IT!!!! If there is no snow then there won´t be perfect Christmas.

Can you ice skate?
Yes and I love it. 

Do you remember your favourite gift?
That is a difficult question. 

What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being together with my loved ones. 

What is your favourite Holiday Dessert?
Gingerbreads


I tag everyone who wants to do it!

Comments