NOTD: ...good feeling



The title of this post is a title of a song that I have liked a lot lately: Florida - Good Feeling. You can watch the video in the end of this post. 
Anyway for that mani I used 2 coats of OPI DS mini nail polish in Classic. I love that nail polish. It looks very pretty and modest. And I also did some stamping. I used stamping plate B87 from Born Pretty Store. 
So here are the pictures: 




in natural light

What I used: 
- Protective Base Coat by Depend
- OPI DS Nail Lacquer in Classic
- Nail Art Stamping Polish from Born Pretty Store in White
- Stamping plate B87 from Born Pretty Store
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Comments

  1. wowwwww the most prettiest thing i have ever seen very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails! :) I absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that OPI DS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gorgeous!


    omg ! your nails are amazing
    truly talented love!





    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    Have a great weekend!!

    follow me <3
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you are a true artist I love this combination I must try it! Love the little flower detail.
    Great post hun
    Blessings !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment