Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Look Tinted Moisturiser in Light 1

I ordered Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Look Tinted Moisturiser from iHerb. It costs $10.72. This is their lightest tinted moisturiser. I have used it like a week and wanted to review it long time ago, but forgot :P
What they sai about it on iHerb: 
With Plant Extract, Vitamin E and Sunscreens
Vegan and Vegetarian
Blends Evenly & Easily
Sheer, Natural-Looking Coverage
For All Skin Types & Ages
Evens Skin Tone & Moisturizes
A light cover make-up with natural moisturizers and Sunscreens. Gives skin a healthy radiant look. Enriched with Plant Extracts, Vitamin E and Sunscreens to help protect from premature aging and UV damage.


Ingredients:
Aqua, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis, Benzophenone-3, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- Cl 15850, CI 19140, Cl 77120, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499, Cl 77891, Mica] Fragrance Free
Contains Oxybenzone

Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Look Tinted Moisturiser in  Light 1
blended on my hand
My opinion:
This is nice tinted moisturiser. It just has one flaw - it is too dark for me :S This is their lightest shade and it is too dark for me at the moment. I guess it will be perfect in the summer when I am tanned.

What I like:
- feels very light on my face
- gives nice, even skin tone
- blends easily
- moisturises my skin well
- lasts all day
- doesn´t irritate my skin


what I don´t like:
- too dark for my skin in the winter time
- doesn´t cover much (but this is only tinted moisturiser so I didn´t expect that anyway

If you haven´t ordered from iHerb before, but want to make your first order and save 5$ then use promotion code ROH837
Eesti keeles :)
Beauty Without Cruelty tooniva päevakreemi tellisin ma iHerb´st juba tükkaega tagasi ja tegelikult pidin sellest juba kaua aega tagasi ka review tegema (aga unustasin :P). Igatahes olen ma seda kokku nädalakese kasutanud ja seda sellel põhjusel, et kuigi tegu on nende kõige heledama tooniva päevakreemiga on see kahjuks minu jaoks praegusel sügis-talve perioodil liiga tume :( Suvel sobib ta tõenäoliselt aga vägagi hästi.

Mis mulle selle toote juures meeldis:
- mõnusalt kerge tooni andev toode
- muutis näonaha ühtlaseks
- lihtne hajutada
- ei muuda nahka kuivaks
- püsib näol kenasti terve päev
- ei ärrita nahka

Mis mulle ei meeldi:
- talveperioodil mulle liiga tume :(
- ei kata eriti midagi (aga seda ma ka ei oodanud kuna tegu on siiski vaid tooniva päevakreemiga)

Kui sa pole varem iHerb´st tellinud aga sooviksid seda teha ja samas säästa oma esimselt tellimuselt 5$ siis kasuta tellimisel koodi ROH837

Comments

  1. Great review... I personally don't love tinted moisturizers I like a full coverage foundation....LOL
    great post.. and thanks for always stopping by my blog
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great review! It does look very dark, I'm surprised this is their lightest shade. I am finding that with a lot of products. It makes me feel extra pale!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I've been shopping around for a similar product and thanks to you know that this will be too dark for my skin! Very helpful :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    I was surprised too that this is their lightest shade. I really wouldn´t have ordered this, but since I read some reviews that it doesn´t look so dark really then I ordered it, but yes, it is too dark :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! bummer that it's too dark for you.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment