This award is for those readers/ bloggers who are very thoughtful, supportive, send lovely comments and actually take the time to read your blog.
I was given this award by Paula from http://polaberry.blogspot.com. So thank you! That was very nice surprise!
So I would like to pass this award forward to:
http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/
http://fabulousfashions4sensiblestyle.blogspot.com/
http://www.thebostonfashionista.com/
http://blog.badjoan.com/
http://prettymaking.blogspot.com/
http://witchhazels.blogspot.com/
http://nnorahgrey.blogspot.com/
:)

neh, see oli nüüd küll maailma armas üllatus hommikukohvi kõrvale :) aitäh!
ReplyDeletekui ma siiani pole nii oluliseks pidanud nende awarditeemaliste postituste tegemist, siis nüüd ma mõtlen küll, et pean selle vist ikka ära tegema!
congrats for having the blog award =)))
ReplyDeleteyou deserve to have it ! mmuaha!
Aww yay! Congrats on getting this award and thank you for passing it on to me ♥
ReplyDeleteMiss L!!! You are so sweet - thank you! I so enjoy coming to your blog - as I often say, you do THE BEST manicures out there. XOXO, the Boston Fashionista
ReplyDelete