Yesterday I did this mani. I actually did something else at first but since I hated the result then I took it all off and did this. I used 2 coats of Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Wonder Violet and then used some rhinestones. On my thumb I also used some black rhinestones, but I don´t like them.
What I used:
- Depend Protective Base Coat
- Maybelline miniColorama in Wonder Violet 67
- rhinestones in 2 different purple shades
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
hello there hun! thanks for checking out my blog.... I appreciate your feedback..
ReplyDeleteby the way love the nail color you choose very lovely! question where did you get those little rhinestones.... ???
I definetly want to try.!
Blessings !
I ordered these rhinestones from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200619662187?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
ReplyDeleteLoving your purple nails and little bit of sparkle accents...SO fun!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...you and I are both Miss L! :)
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
I love this! So fun and creative!
ReplyDeletei love those small stones :)
ReplyDelete