NOTD: Pink Wednesday

I tried my new OPI nail polish in That´s Hot! Pink and I just love it. The colour is very pretty pink and it is opaque in two coats. I also used some nail stickers for this mani. I think they are by Kiss, but i´m not sure because I bought them 2 or 3 years ago and I don´t have the packaging any more.


What I used:
- Depend Protective Base Coat
- OPI Nail Lacquer in That´s Hot! Pink
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- nail stickers

Comments

  1. Very pretty color & the nail stickers are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I think this is my favourite of your nail looks yet!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väga ilusad küüned. Ja värv on tõesti super !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and cute! Beautiul nailpolish!
    Kisses

    http://www.provocacoesdabeta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try out and get some nail stickers and each time I go to the store I forget .
    You did great very girly nails...

    great post hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! i love your nails.. so pretty!!
    i want to do that style, hope i can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute you are really creative i really love tot visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment