I tried to do zebra print on my nails. It was the first time I tried this and so the result wasn´t exactly what I wanted, but anyway this how it looks.
What I used:
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer- e.l.f. nail polish in White
- Aden Cosmetics nail art nail polish in Golden
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
What I used:
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer- e.l.f. nail polish in White
- Aden Cosmetics nail art nail polish in Golden
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
WOW! I love it! you did a great job! ^_^ your so creative!
ReplyDeleteI love this very pretty! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove the result, your nail style is so cool! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!
ReplyDeleteCosa mi metto???
I LOVE this!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
loves it!!
ReplyDeletexo-Kayla Marie
www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com
This is TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so gorgeous! I'll try it myself! I'm so giddy!
ReplyDeletewww.ronadelle.blogspot.com
very gorgeous beautifully done
ReplyDeleteI think this came out great, especially for a first try! I'm terrible with those strip polishes ;[
ReplyDelete