I named this mani like this because when I was painting my nails yellow "R" said that do you know that yellow means "dangerous" in the nature. And then I added black cracked effect nail polish and he said that it looks like some snake. Then I did some research and found that Mangove Snake looks like that :D
![]() |
| picture is from http://dcunkelman.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/lab-equipment/ |
- Depend Protective Base Coat
- Maybelline mini Colorama in Urban Lemon 100
- Cracked Effect Nail Polish by Depend in black
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Nice! I love the color combo!xoxo
ReplyDeleteLahe! Herilast meenutab ka.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Awesome! That snake is scary!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Great mani and I love the snake reference.
ReplyDeleteYeh thats so nice
ReplyDeleteFollow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net
WOW, i wish i could do my nails like this--amazing!!
ReplyDeletethat's such a cool fact! I can see why that snake is scary as hell lol, love the mani so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLooks great :)
ReplyDeleteWow! it's so original! :)
ReplyDeletethank you all :D
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I did something like this recently and didn't like how it came out.. I like yours much better!
ReplyDeleteoooh la laa I like the snake nails.
ReplyDelete