So this post is truly non-beauty post :)
On Saturday we went to see MMA RAJU 8 event in Tartu. I have seen events like this before and they are impressive. I´m not a big fan of martial arts (but R is :P) and so the only reason I go see these events is to just see something different.
So for those who do not know what is MMA:
MMA= Mixed Martial Arts is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, including boxing, wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, muay Thai, kickboxing, karate, judo and other styles. (from Wikipedia)
On Saturday we went to see MMA RAJU 8 event in Tartu. I have seen events like this before and they are impressive. I´m not a big fan of martial arts (but R is :P) and so the only reason I go see these events is to just see something different.
So for those who do not know what is MMA:
MMA= Mixed Martial Arts is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, including boxing, wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, muay Thai, kickboxing, karate, judo and other styles. (from Wikipedia)
Hmm! I've never gone to anything like that, but it sounds interesting!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
very different! did you enjoy it??
ReplyDeletewow! my brother is into the mixed martial arts. it's crazy.
ReplyDeletei bet it was exciting!
Lindsay
It was very different and exciting and I enjoyed it a lot! :)
ReplyDelete