Morocco

Besides Spain we also visited Tetuan. Tetuan is a city in northern Morocco. I hope I can spend more than just one day in Morocco someday, because there is so much to see. 
So here are some photos from our trip to Tetuan.
Morocco
market
Morocco, Maroko
Morocco, Maroko
cats, travelling
travelling
Maroko, travelling
outfitoftheday
Black&White: Hat- New Yorker; blouse- Esprit; cropped pants - Only; bag - Fiorelli; sunglasses - Polaroid

Comments

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment xD, Yes the snail things is kinda bizzare though. hehe...btw the camel looks cute <3`~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see other places like this.. wonderful right! ? blessed day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. photo very good! tks for comments...kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look!love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what an amazing experience.... thanks for posting all those great pictures.... it looks like you had a great time!

    take care hun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow cool, boat trip from spain to morocco (I guess). The shoe picture is hilarious, must be infront of a mosque. I would like to go there someday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment