Wet´n´Wild Eyeshadow Trio Sweet As Candy

Sweet As Candy is my fourth eyeshadow palette from Wet´n´Wild. This one I bought from Seppälä. I have used it almost everyday now and I like it a lot. I think this eyeshadow trio is perfect for everyday because it gives nice, simple and quite natural look. It stays on all day without creasing  and it is easy to blend and remove. It might happen that during the day some of the eyeshadow falls out and then you have some shiny particles under your eye. But that happened only couple of times when I probably somehow put too much eyeshadow on my eyelids :P

Sweet As Candy on minu neljas Wet´n´Wild´i lauvärvi trio, mille ma ostsin seekord Seppäläst. Ma olen seda triot nädala jooksul kasutanud igapäevaselt ja seni on muljed positiivsed. Minu arvates on see trio väga sobiv igapäevaseks kasutamiseks kuna tulemus on kena, lihtne ja üsna loomulik. Lauvärvid püsivad peal kogupäeva ilma, et nad kortsukestesse koguneksid ja neid värve on lihtne hajutada ja eemaldada. Võib juhtuda, et päeva jooksul veidi lauvärvi siiski pudeneb silma alla, aga minuga juhtus see vaid paaril korral ja sedagi tõenäoliselt, et ma hommikul vist veidi üle pingutasin ja liiga palju lauvärvi kasutasin :P

And here are the pics
photo taken in natural light
Photo taken in sunshine

Photo taken in sunshine
And swatches. First swatch is made without primer and second one is with e.l.f. eyelid primer. As you can see the colours are much more intensive with primer. 

                              In sunshine
L-R: Eyelid                             Crease                                 Browbone
                                  In natural light
L-R: Eyelid                             Crease                                 Browbone
  
                                         With flash. This one is very blurry.
L-R: Eyelid              Crease            Browbone

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors - it's really sweet :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors. :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. See on mu lemmik WnW trio (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colors - love them all :O) Hope you have a great day,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute soft colors you know I can't believe I still haven't bought one of this palettes and I see how popular they are ...
    I think I'm going to venture and get one they look so versatile and love that they are super affordable. Thanks for sharing !


    I invite you to my Facebook page... hope you LIKE


    https://www.facebook.com/Glamstyln

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! such a lovely colors! love them all! super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors!! Looks like something I would use often, thanks for sharing! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you like it! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post I am so in love with the wnw palettes! There such great for so little!

    hope you'll follow back
    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was one of my first WNW trio's.. I love this color combo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment