Updating my blog....

So some of you have maybe already noticed that lately I have added some pages to my blog (e.g giveaways, blog award etc) and there probably will be some more soon. I also changed my blogroll. On the left sidebar there are now Estonian blogs that I follow and on the right sidebar are other blogs. 
I also want to do something with my blog header, but at the moment i´m just out of ideas what to do with it :D So if you have some good advice and ideas then let me know in comments. 

I also want to thank all of my  followers for being my followers  :) 
By the way I want to let you all know that I soon will have a giveaway for my public followers ;)




Mõned teist on kindlasti märganud, et ma olen lisanud oma blogile lehekülgi juurde (giveaways, blog award jms) ja mõned leheküljed tulevad kindlasti veel varsti. Samuti olen ma muutnud oma blogrolli. Nüüd on eesti blogid vasakul pool ja paremal pool on teiste riikide blogijate blogid. Ma tahan muuta ka oma blogi päist, aga hetkel on mul ideede puudu,s mida sellega peale hakata. Nii, et kui teil on soovitusi ja ideid siis andke teada kommentaaarides.

Samuti tahan ma tänada enda järgijaid/jälgijaid :)
Muide varsti on tulemas minu esimene giveaway neile kes avalikult minu blogi jälgivad ;)




Comments

  1. I like the organization you are doing! As for suggestions for headers, I have no idea. I'm at a loss for an updated design for my blog, too. I want something more exciting but I can't think of anything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment