Since my Garnier Invisimineral Deodorant run out I bought new one today. I decided to try Dove´s deodorant this time. Also I bought Lumene Skin Tone Perfector in 1 Honey Glow.
So far Dove Invisible Dry Anti White Marks Deodorant seems pretty good, but I think I will review it in the end of September maybe. I haven´t tried Lumene Skin Tone Perfector, yet.
Today I also received my 12 colours Nail Art Rhinestones, that I ordered from ebay.
So far Dove Invisible Dry Anti White Marks Deodorant seems pretty good, but I think I will review it in the end of September maybe. I haven´t tried Lumene Skin Tone Perfector, yet.
Today I also received my 12 colours Nail Art Rhinestones, that I ordered from ebay.
can't wait to see how you're going to incorporate those rhinestones!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.diyainherstilettos.com/
The rhinestones look very pretty. Hope to them soon on your nails. =D
ReplyDeleteNew follower. Hope you follow back:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
XX
I think I will try these rhinestones when I´ll do my next mani :P
ReplyDeleteThose rhinestones are so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
I have that same wheel.. my biggest problem is picking which color to use because they're all so pretty ;p
ReplyDeletelove the rhinestnes and the wheel case!
ReplyDeletei'm currently onsessed with dove too ^^