NOTD: updated b-day nails

I decided to update my mani which I made for my b-day and showed you here. Yesterday, after posting pics of my new cracked effect nail polish by Depend, I decided to try this nail polish on this mani.
So here is the result:
without top coat

without top coat

with top coat

with top coat

Comments

  1. wow perfect!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh see mani näeb küll väga fierce välja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nail!!!!!! in few I'm going to make my nails too! :)
    have a lovely weekend
    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look good with the crackle over it! I haven't used my crackles in forever! I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome nails! Love this look.


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there girl...!

    I just wanted to thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I appreciate it.
    i gotta say you did a great job on your nails..... I love that you have very flawless cuticles and the nail polish application looks flawless... I have on and off days when it comes to doing my nails

    Blessings!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment