NOTD: Blue-on-Blue

I tried my new rhinestones which I bought from ebay. The result is very pretty IRL, but I just couldn´t capture it on the photos :S 


What I used: 
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer
- Maybelline mini Colorama nail polish in 96 Party Blue
- Maybelline mini Colorama nail polish in 95 Electric Blue
- Rhinestones in light blue
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Comments

  1. Amazing!
    Great blog dear! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. once I tried to create that diagonal two colors thingie, it failed. epicly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog i must admit bdw check out my blog and lets follow each other thanx

    chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! Love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous nails!!! :)
    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are quite cool nail art. How do you get the lines so straight and parallel? You must have real steady hands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing nail polish,love blue,cute design,Bravo!!

    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all :)

    @ Squeese the Pug: I use scotch tape for drawing straight lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors together

    http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment