Yesterday was my birthday :D So this is the mani I did for my B-Day. I tried sponging for the very first time and here is the result :)
- Maybelline miniColorama Nail Polish in 19 Marshmallow
- e.l.f nail polish in Hot Pink
- e.l.f nail polish in Red Velvet
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
What I used :
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer- Maybelline miniColorama Nail Polish in 19 Marshmallow
- e.l.f nail polish in Hot Pink
- e.l.f nail polish in Red Velvet
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



Ilusad, punasele ma paneks veel punast v metalset sädelust peale :D
ReplyDeleteCool nails!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mes Voyages à Paris
Street & Personal Style
Seda sädeluse lisamist ma isegi mõtlesin aga mul polnud sobivat sädelust kahjuks :(
ReplyDeletePalju õnne sulle veidi hilinenult! :) Käsnatehnika on üks mu lemmikutest, kuna võimaldab ülilihtsalt ja kiiresti huvitava efekti saada. :)
ReplyDeletePalju õnne! Lahedad vampiirikad :D
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so great!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Very neat!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! Cool sponge technique.
ReplyDeleteGTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
LOVE! Turned out perfect!
ReplyDeletexx
Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla