I got inspiration for that mani from here.
What I used:
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer
- Maybelline mini Colorama in French White 51
- Aden Cosmetics nail art polish
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
And a song that I´ve started to like lately.
What I used:
- As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer
- Maybelline mini Colorama in French White 51
- Aden Cosmetics nail art polish
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
And a song that I´ve started to like lately.
Your nails look amazing! I love the gold. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Love the gold on the white!
ReplyDeletewhat amazing nails?love your blog!
ReplyDeleteMiss L - your manicures are simply the best. THE. BEST. I always ooh and ahh at what you come up with.
ReplyDeleteLooks great and so different from what else is out there...or well on there.
ReplyDeleteGTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com