My pink nail polishes

First of all I got my 10 Round Clear Nail Art Display Practise Wheels yesterday that I had ordered 2 weeks ago from ebay.
 












So when I showed you my three e.l.f nail polishes then I promised to show the L´Oreal Resist&Shine Titanium Nail Polish in Candy Pink 106 which reminded e.l.f nail polish in Fluorescent Pink and since I was doing these swatches I decided to show you rest of my pink nail polishes too. I don´t have very many of them -  only 7 at the moment ( but I think i will buy some more soon).




So my pink nail polishes from L-R: 
- e.l.f Nail Polish in Fluorescent Pink
- L´Oreal Resist&Shine Titanium Nail Polish in Candy Pink 106
- Aden Cosmetics ( i´ve no idea what is the name of this shade)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Flashy Fuchsia 220
- Carlo di Roma nail polish no 40 ( this polish is about 3 years old I think)
- Nivea Calcium Power in Mermaid 24
- Oriflame nail polish in Baby Pink 

L-R: e.l.f, L´Oreal, Aden Cosmetics, Sally Hansen, Carlo di Roma, Nivea, Oriflame

L-R: e.l.f, L´Oreal, Aden Cosmetics, Sally Hansen, Carlo di Roma, Nivea, Oriflame

L-R: e.l.f, L´Oreal, Aden Cosmetics, Sally Hansen, Carlo di Roma, Nivea, Oriflame

So after swatching I discovered that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Flashy Fuchsia 220 and Carlo di Roma nail polish no 40 looks very very similar. But the coverage of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is much better and also it stays on my nails quite well. As I guessed e.l.f Nail Polish in Fluorescent Pink is bit darker than L´Oreal Resist&Shine Titanium Nail Polish in Candy Pink 106. Also e.l.f.´s nail polish stays on longer than this L´Oreal polish. Oriflame nail polish in Baby pink looks very similar to Nivea Calcium Power in Mermaid 24. Oriflame nail polish has this slightly bluish shine. I´m not very fond of the Nivea nail polish. The shade is ok, but it doesn´t stay on very long (2 days maximum in my case).
 


and then there is this Carlo di Roma nail polish 19 that looks  like pearl white in the bottle, but on nails it looks more like light sheer pink.

L-R: Nivea Calcium Power in Mermaid 24 Oriflame nail polish in Baby Pink
Carlo di Roma 19

L-R: Nivea Calcium Power in Mermaid 24  Oriflame nail polish in Baby Pink
Carlo di Roma 19
 

Comments

  1. This is such a great thing to have! Also, I really love that Aden cosmetics nail polish colour!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Aden Cosmetics color. Tangy!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg....! I love the Nivea Calcium Power in Mermaid. what a cute pearly tone XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! great post.. such a great thing to have-for swatches and all!
    i almost like all the pink shades!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment