Miss Mascaraholic :P

I discovered that i´m kinda mascaraholic. I have 7 mascaras at the moment. Five of them I have already reviewed for you and one review is coming up next week and last one week after that. 
I guess the reason for why I´m buying new mascaras is that i´m searching THE perfect one - the one that would give me doll lashes or false lash effect. Actually most of these 7 mascaras ain't bad (only two of them suck totally), but I want something more.

So from left to right: 

Oriflame Beauty 2FX Mascara
(review only in Estonian, but for my English readers - I hated it! The worst mascara that i´ve ever used)
Manhattan First Style Mascara
Oriflame Beauty Wonder Lash Intense Mascara 
e.l.f Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara 
Maybelline Colossal Volum´ Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Reviva Labs Hypoallergenic Mascarae.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara
NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara

And my top looks like that at the moment:
1. Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes 
2. Reviva Labs Hypoallergenic mascara
3.-4. Oriflame Beauty Wonder Lash Intense Mascara
3.- 4. Manhattan First Style Mascara

and then there is big gap and then comes
 e.l.f Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

and the worst is  
Oriflame Beauty 2FX Mascara


Comments

  1. Hei, soovitan sul kindalsti proovida Max Factory False Lash Effect ripsmetušše, minu isiklik lemmik on see musvärvita , aga teised on ka head =)
    Btw, alustasin ka just oma ilublogiga http://beautyflu.blogspot.com/ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väga hea(Y) eks võtan siis selle oma järgmisesse katsetamise listi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is too funny!!!! I usually only have one mascara at a time. right now I have two, but one needs to be thrown away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment