e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara

I have used e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara for a week and it is much better then e.l.f Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara. Their prices are same (both £3.50) but Mineral Infused Mascara´s quality seems much better. 

e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara
e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara
e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara information and ingredients
Ingredients from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk:
Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine, Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.

What they say about it on their homepage:
Mineral Infused Mascara creates fuller, healthier looking lashes. It enhances lashes for a naturally thicker and more volumized look. The long-wear formula and unique silicone brush creates clump free and defined lashes that last all day.

My opinion:
As I said I like this mascara better then e.l.f. Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara. I like this mascara´s silicone brush. It separates lashes nicely and coats them evenly. 
e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara
Also this mascara doesn´t clump. It smudges a bit when applying it (especially when i´m applying it to my lower eyelashes). Even after a long day it doesn´t flake. At first the scent of this mascara seemed bit weird to me, but now I´ve used to it. This mascara gives some length to my lashes, but I didn´t notice any volume or thickness. I guess this mascara is perfect for daytime, when you need more natural look. For dramatic results this mascara isn´t enough. How about removing it? I´ve read some users opinions that it is hard to remove. In my opinion it removes easily ( I tried Earth Science Eye Makeup Remover with Chamomile & Green Tea , Cils Demasq makeup remover by Gemey-Maybelline and L´Oreal Dermo Expertise Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover). 


one coat of e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara on my lashes
one coat of  e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara
two coats of e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara on my lashes
two coats of e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara


Comments

  1. i love elf! i haven't tried this though, so i will definitely try to remember to get this next time. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECK OUT OUR BLOG!! We hope you like it.
    http://lifeasweknowitmakinggrase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teisel pildil on tõesti väga ilusad ripsmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - I really like the side by side eye comaparison. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right about it being good for a daytime look. That's when I tend to wear elf mascaras.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment