De Lorenzo Infinite Leave in Detangler

I already reviewed De Lorenzo Moisture Balance Shampoo and Intense Moisture Conditioner HERE and here comes my opinion about De Lorenzo Infinite Leave in Detangler. I´ve been using it more than a month and i´m not very impressed by it. I have highlighted hair (last highlighted in May ie 3 months ago) and there is probably some sun damage.

              Ingredients:


My opinion:
I´m not very fond of this product. I´ve been using it for more than a month. De Lorenzo detangler didn´t make my hair easier to comb through especially if I used it after De Lorenzo Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner. If I tried other shampoos or conditioners then it worked little bit better, but not much. At first I tried it as it is recommended: spray on damp hair and comb through. It didn´t work. It wasn´t easier to comb my hair and it didn´t help remove tangles . Then I sprayed it on damp hair and waited when they got dry and tried to comb them through - it worked bit better, but not much. I also tried to spray it on dry hair and then comb them through..... Nothing! The only normal thing about this product is the smell. 



Eesti keeles ka:
See De Lorenzo juustesse jäetav sprei peaks hõlbustama juuste pusade lahti harutamist ja juuste kammimist. Aga kahjuks ei töötanud see toode minu puhul nii nagu peaks. Kõigepealt kasutasin ma seda nii nagu ettenähtud: pihustasin niisketele juustele peale pesu ja kammisin siis läbi - ei olnud võimalik juukseid kammida pusad olid jubedad :(   Siis proovisin sellist varianti, et pihustasin märgadele juustele aga enne kammima ei hakanud kui juuksed kuivad olid - tulemus oli veidi parem. Katsetasin ka sellist varianti, et pihustasingi toodet juba kuivadele juustele ja  proovisin alles siis kammida. Ei midagi paremat. Muide kõige hullem tundus asi siis kui kasutasin ka De Lorenzo niisuatavad šampooni ja palsamit. Kui kasutasin teiste firmade tooteid oli asi veidi parem. Aga jah kokkuvõttes on selle toote juures ainus enamvähem ok asi lõhn.

Comments

Post a Comment